When friends told me that underwater photography is super challenging, I said ‘I know’. Because about 5 years ago I did an underwater shoot with a point and shoot. But actually, I have forgotten just how challenging it is. But also sooooo much fun.
Big thanks to the team, so we could finally do the shoot that’s been 3 years in the making.
- Queen of the mermaids Miss Gale Force for being a great partner in crime and your patience and stamina for doing another take and so on…
- Jasmine Skye, thanks for your underwater housing! Jasmine is a very accomplished baby and wedding photographer here in Perth
- Sir Nik Babic, thank you for letting me use your camera and your great coffees. I really enjoyed our conversations about art, the world and everything
- Mel Naumoff & Michelle Smith, thank you for being amazing fun models
- Clare & Adam, thanks providing us with safety in the ocean
I couldn’t have done it without any of you and I’m so happy to be part of such a supportive community!
But enough talk. Here’s some cool underwater photos.